JUDr. Pavlína Uhlířová, Ph.D., Attorney
email@example.com, tel. +420 731 037 288
As a part of her legal work she specialises in international private law and also helps represent clients before European institutions. She also gives legal advice on commercial and civil law. She has long experience of the provision of advice on property law, at both the private law and public law levels. For more than ten years she has been working with a number of building control authorities, to which she provides legal advice and for which she drafts legal opinions and analyses.
She is a member of the Czech Law Society and the Czech Construction Law Society.
Pavlína Uhlířová studied at the Law Faculty of Masaryk University in Brno from 1998–2003. In 2010 she passed her law doctoral examination at the Charles University Law Faculty, International Private Law Department, defending her thesis on the topic “Franchising in International Private Law” and obtaining the title JUDr. In 2015 she completed a second doctorate at Charles University Law Faculty, defending her thesis on the topic “Position of a Person of Unknown Residence in the Light of the Brussel I Regulation” and obtaining the title Ph.D.
- From January 2016: independent attorney
- From January 2007 to December 2015: attorney at Společná advokátní kancelář Balcar, Hrouzek, Veselý a partneři, focusing on commercial law, civil law and international trade law – contracts and disputes, as well as construction law
- From June 2003 to December 2006: articled clerk at Společná advokátní kancelář Balcar, Hrouzek, Veselý a partneři
- From September 2002 to May 2003: work experience at the law firm of Muzikář, Odehnal v.o.s., general work with a focus on international private law, European Communities law, commercial law and civil law
Publication and lecturing activities:
- Articles for the lay and professional public on construction law, in particular for the website living.cz
- Articles for IT specialists, in particular at the website freedivision.com
- Training of officials focused on civil law
- Training of employees and members of statutory bodies focused on civil law and commercial law
- Introduction of compliance programmes and the related training of employees and members of statutory bodies
- procedural position of a person whose domicile is unknown in light of “Brussels I Regulation”
Mgr. Kateřina Mrkvová, Attorney
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +420 724 604 789
Within her work experience Kateřina Mrkvová specializes particularly in criminal and family law. In criminal law she represents defendants as well as she often acts on the side of the injured ones as a proxy. In family law she provides services mainly in the issues of guardianship procedure, divorce and community property settlement. She also has rich experience with victims of criminal acts, in particular victims of domestic violence.
Between 2011 and 2016 she studied at the Faculty of Law in Charles University in Prague. In 2019 she successfully passed a bar examination.
- from May 2015 to September 2016 – a paralegal at JUDr. Lucie Hrdá law office;
- from September 2016 to December 2017 – a trainee lawyer at JUDr. Lucie Hrdá law office;
- from January 2018 to November 2019 – a trainee lawyer at AK Hrdá s.r.o.;
- from December 2019 employed at JUDr. Pavlína Uhlířová, Ph.D.;
- from January 2020 independent attorney.
She speaks English and Spanish.
Mgr. Eva Reicheltová, trainee attorney
http://email@example.com, tel. + 420 776 765 586
In her legal work Eva Reicheltová specializes mainly in administrative law and housing law. Within administrative law she primarily focuses on construction law and administrative punishment. She has also experience in civil law.
Eva Reicheltová studied the Law Faculty at the Charles University in Prague in 2003–2009.
- since October 2020 – employed by attorney JUDr. Pavlína Uhlířová, Ph.D. as trainee lawyer
- since September 2020 – external teacher, Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
- from October 2009 to June 2017 – lawyer, Municipal Office Praha 4
- from May 2008 to September 2009 – legal assistant, Executor Office Prague 9, JUDr. Milan Usnul
- from September 2007 to December 2007 – legal assistant, Department of Justice
She speaks English.