JUDr. Pavlína Uhlířová, Ph.D., Attorney
email@example.com, tel. +420 731 037 288
As a part of her legal work she specialises in international private law and also helps represent clients before European institutions. She also gives legal advice on commercial and civil law. She has long experience of the provision of advice on property law, at both the private law and public law levels. For more than ten years she has been working with a number of building control authorities, to which she provides legal advice and for which she drafts legal opinions and analyses.
She is a member of the Czech Law Society and the Czech Construction Law Society.
Pavlína Uhlířová studied at the Law Faculty of Masaryk University in Brno from 1998–2003. In 2010 she passed her law doctoral examination at the Charles University Law Faculty, International Private Law Department, defending her thesis on the topic “Franchising in International Private Law” and obtaining the title JUDr. In 2015 she completed a second doctorate at Charles University Law Faculty, defending her thesis on the topic “Position of a Person of Unknown Residence in the Light of the Brussel I Regulation” and obtaining the title Ph.D.
- From January 2016: independent attorney
- From January 2007 to December 2015: attorney at Společná advokátní kancelář Balcar, Hrouzek, Veselý a partneři, focusing on commercial law, civil law and international trade law – contracts and disputes, as well as construction law
- From June 2003 to December 2006: articled clerk at Společná advokátní kancelář Balcar, Hrouzek, Veselý a partneři
- From September 2002 to May 2003: work experience at the law firm of Muzikář, Odehnal v.o.s., general work with a focus on international private law, European Communities law, commercial law and civil law
Publication and lecturing activities:
- Articles for the lay and professional public on construction law, in particular for the website living.cz
- Articles for IT specialists, in particular at the website freedivision.com
- Training of officials focused on civil law
- Training of employees and members of statutory bodies focused on civil law and commercial law
- Introduction of compliance programmes and the related training of employees and members of statutory bodies
Mgr. Matouš Vrběcký, articled clerk
firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 606 786 406
In his legal work Matouš Vrběcký focuses mainly on law of contracts, both civil and commercial. He draws up contracts for both entrepreneurs and other legal persons. He has experience in business corporation law, mainly in relation to capital companies. Matouš Vrběcký also focuses on real rights, primarily with respect to real property. He has experience in intellectual property law, both in copyright law and industrial property law.
Matouš Vrběcký studied at the Law Faculty at the Charles University in Prague in 2011–2016.
- From October 2016: law firm of JUDr. Pavlína Uhlířová, Ph.D., articled clerk
- February 2014 – September 2016: work experience, attorney JUDr. Pavlína Uhlířová, Ph.D.
He speaks English, French and Russian.