- Contractual work including drafting contract proposals and terms and conditions of business, attendance at negotiations between parties about the content of a contract and alterations to contracts submitted by another contracting party so as to achieve a reasonable and safe compromise for both parties;
- Dispute work with the primary aim of achieving an out-of-court settlement of disputes, as well as effective representation before courts and arbitrators;
- Establishment, transformation and liquidation of companies, disposal of ownership interests, membership rights and shares, drafting of due diligence;
- Provision of comprehensive services for company bodies;
- Regular monitoring of legal regulations and training responsible employees and members of company bodies;
- Drafting corporate compliance programmes and related training.
- Drafting contract proposals, alterations to contracts submitted by another contracting party;
- Representation of parties before courts and arbitrators;
- Legal assistance for associations of unit owners.
- Construction law—provision of legal advice to building control authorities, representation of parties in building proceedings;
- Civil law—drafting of contracts the subject of which is obligations and real rights to property, relations between co-owners, work related to investments in property, disputes.
- Representation of clients who are insolvency debtors or insolvency creditors, submission of applications, advice on clearance of debts, legal representation in all stages of insolvency proceedings.